This development, comprising a mixture of three- and four-bedroom family dwellings, occupies the former back garden land of several Milton Road properties, with one demolished to facilitate access. The development is designed to fit into the surrounding 1930’s suburban vernacular but also to create a new sense of place. A limited palette of materials was used to help create a unified appearance and a coherent form of development. The original development of 13 units has been added to as other parcels of land became available and now totals 16 units. Consent for the two most recent houses completed in May 2019 was won at appeal.