Project Architect RequiredProject Architect
We are looking for a talented and motivated individual with strong design and technical skills to join our team.
The responsibilities will be:
- Management of the day-to-day delivery for a number of projects at any one time, working in collaboration with the Principal Architect. You must therefore be able to demonstrate strong capabilities across RIBA stages 4-7.
- Production of construction packages – drawings, schedules and specifications.
- Liaising with clients, contractors, consultants, local planning authorities and building control.
- Coordinating work by external consultants and internally with the rest of the team
- NP Architects has a strong reputation for high quality drawings so the successful candidate must have extensive experience in preparing working drawing construction packages and good knowledge of UK building regulations, planning policy and quality standards.
- Proven design capability.
- Proven ability to creatively solve complex construction details.
- Experience of working on residential projects.
- Strong communication and project management skills.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and Microsoft Office are essential. Knowledge and practice in Revit would be an advantage as the majority of staff are now trained in this software.
- Competitive salary- £32-£40k depending on experience
- 25 days holiday
- RIBA CPD program
Please apply directly by emailing Fiona@nparchitects.co.uk including your CV, portfolio and salary expectations.